Dhaulagiri Round Trek is the challenging and strenuous adventurous Trek in Nepal offering the beautiful view of Dhaulagiri I, II, III, IV& V. Dhaulagiri I is the seventh highest peak in the world at 8167m above the sea level. This round Dhaulagiri trekking follows glaciers and crosses high snowcapped passes, a challenge suited only to fit individuals wishing to go on remote demanding trekking in Nepal done in the lap of Mt. Dhaulagiri and Mt. Annapurna giants.
Dhaulagiri trekking begin from Beni Bazar, Trekking into Italian Base Camp, there is basic tea house with beautiful mountain view and tarraces. After Italian Base Camp, trekking through the glacier and snow clips. The final challenge over French pass , also the highest point of the trek, it is not too long an ascent but can be demanding. Descending from French pass, we enter the lonely but fascinating area know as Hidden Valley, this place is one of the few true wilderness areas accessible in Nepal, the Hidden Valley stretches away to the north eventually narrowing to a rugged gorge which connects to Upper Dolpa and Upper Mustang. We need to organize full board of campping with necessary guide and porters staffs for this trek. Our staffs carry all the necessary goods and prepare healthly meals during trek.
Dhaulagiri round trek start from Beni bank of Kali Gandaki and Myagdi Khola, follow the Myagdi Khola westwards to Darbang and turn north on a tiny trail that leads through forests into the high country. Much of the route is on snow and glaciers as it crosses French Col, traverses the head of Hidden Valley and crosses Dhampus Pass. Dhawalagiri treks end Marpha and return to Pokhara by flight.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin sharing basis including breakfast.
- Guided Tour of Kathmandu City with an expert tour guide and private vehicle
- Hotel Accommodation in Pokhara on a twin sharing basis including breakfast.
- Tented Camp During Trekking, Meals on full board (breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) with hot drinks tea and coffee.
- All necessary camping gears like two men tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, all kitchen equipment, mattress
- An experienced English speaking trekking guide, Cook, and Porters.
- All necessary trekking permits
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Wongchhu Peak Promotion duffel bag and trekking map.
- Daily Dispatches on : www.wppnepal.com
- All ground transportation by Bus/Private Car/Van depends on group size
- Welcome/Farewell Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals in Kathmandu (except welcome and farewell dinner)
- Extra night accommodations in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- If required to change from airplane to helicopter flight to/from Pokhara (i.e. weather) , additional costs will be shared amongst clients.
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks on trek - Personal trekking equipment
- All personal expenses, including Nepal Visa (for country entrance)
- Personal medical and evacuation insurance
- All other additional charges for additional services, including recommended TIP.
Additional tips for tour guide, others as one sees fit.
- Personal purchases
Waterproof Hiking shoes
Changing shoes / sandal
T – shirts
Warm fleece Jacket
Waterproof pant and jacket
Good gloves for trek and climb
Personal back pack
Sun block cream
Head lamp / torch
Water bottle -1 liter bottle
Tooth brush and tooth paste
Extra batteries for head lamp/ torch and camera
Extra film rolls/ memory cards (if digital camera )
Battery charger ( if digital camera)
Personal first aid kits