Mt. Api Himal located in western part of Nepal which area is remote and untouched. Very less tourists have visited the region in the year. This is the country beyond, a wild and extremely beautiful mountain landscape full of erotic people, rapid rivers and pristine forest. This area is a very remote area with Virgin Nature, off beaten path, Mysterious culture and panoramic mountain’s view of Nandadevi, Rajramba, Api Himal, Kappa Chuli Peak and other many more peaks. There is also a lake called Kali Dhunga, which is about 2 hours by walking from Api Himal Base Camp. This well known holy lake of this area. Api, Nampa and Saipal are a trio of high mountains located in extreme northwestern Nepal. Together they form a small range of sharp, icy peaks, rising from a long, steep, snowy crest. The name Api is Tibetan for Grandmother, and the name of its neighbor Nampa is derived from the Tibetan expression gnampa-p'a meaning Holy Father. Both of these names are likely rooted in Nepalese folklore, but their specific origin is unknown.
Agriculture is the main occupation of the local people. The mixed community including the Brahmin, Chhetri, Mahara, Bohora, Thekare, Jhakari and Lohar (Iron smith). Normally, they have own language and unable to speak fluent Nepali language as well
- Arrival & Departure; on domestic and international flights.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan
- All Domestic flights charges.
- All Transportation service from starting and ending points of Mount Api Expedition Trips.
- Climbing Sherpa guide for Api Himal Expedition.
- Mount Api Expeditions Group climbing gears like rope, ice bar etc.
- Permits for the Mount Api Expedition.
- High altitude meal (Full board) while on Trekking to Mount Api B.C and while Climbing.
- All the expenses & insurance of Liaison officer (Govt. of Nepal).
- Cook, support crew and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food & insurance etc.
- Camping & Kitchen equipment like base camp tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen tent with all utensil and toilet tent.
- High altitude tents and necessary gadgets like EPI gas and burner for high climb.
- Warm clothing, trek gear for nepali staff including porters
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters
- Communication device like Satellite Phone & Willkie-Talkie in case of emergency.(USE PAY)
- Emergency Oxygen with regulator and mask while on Mount Api Expeditions.(USE PAY)
- Daily Dispatches on: www.wppnepal.com
- welcome and farewell dinner.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- If required to change from airplane to helicopter to/from Pokhara due to weather issues, the additional cost of the helicopter will be shared amongst clients.
- Personal trekking and climbing gear
- Meals in Kathmandu (except breakfast and farewell dinner)
- Alcohol and Beverages during the trek and climbing season
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, shower, etc.)
- Emergency Medical Evacuation & any medical costs.
Boots, Crampons, Gaiters
- Light Hiking Boots
- 8000m Climbing Boots
- Ice Axe
- Seat Harness
- Locking Carabineers
- 2 folding – ski pole
- Polypro or Capaline long underwear (4sets)
- Pile jacket and pants (pants must have full separating side zips)
- Gore Tex shells (top and bottoms must have full separating side zips)
- Down jacket (medium & heavy weight)
Mitts & Gloves
- Light synthetic gloves (Capaline or polypropylene)
- Wool (or pile) mitts & Gore-Tex overmitts
- Wool or pile socks
- Head lamp (spare bulbs & batteries)
- Glacier sun glasses
- Wool or pile hat
- Sleeping bag (expedition quality) rated -15 &40 f
- Sleeping pads
- Pee bottle
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen (maximum block)
- Lip sunscreen
- Large duffel bag (provided by Wongchhu Peak)
- Toiletry bag
- Travel Clothes
- Personal First Aid Kit
- Small day pack for trekking days