Chitwan National Park ,a park which is a habitat to more then 600 species of animals and birds is known as one of the most beautiful reservations in the world. There is nothing like a jungle safari in Nepal. While people know this country for its mountains, they are amazed to discover that it is also home of wild elephants, rare Indian One-Horned Rhinoceros as well as the elusive Royal Bengal Tiger.
The Chitwan Jungle Safari tour is two nights, three days in the heart of the jungles of Nepal. Located only 150 km from Kathmandu. You can also enjoy the evening a Tharu Cultural Dance. Here see the traditional dances of the Tharu people, including the awesome Stick Dance. A dance of warriors, it is done with incredible choreography. Visit the Elephant Breeding Centre after checking into your resort.
- Flight Ticket to Kathmandu- Chitwan -Kathmandu,
- All activities( Elephant safart, Bird watching, Jungle walking, jeep Driving,
- Canyoning, Tharu culture dance are included as per itinerary,
- All necessary monument entrance fee,
- All meal in National Park at Chitwan National Park,
- Wildlife reserve entrance and park fee,
- Wongchhu Peak Promotion duffel bag,
- Daily Dispatches on: www.wppnepal.com,
- Welcome & Farewell dinner.
- Meals in Kathmandu (except welcome and farewell dinner),
- Extra night accommodations in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary,
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks on trek – Personal trekking equipment,
- All personal expenses, including Nepal Visa (for country entrance),
- Personal medical and evacuation insurance,
- All other additional charges for additional services, including recommended TIP,
- Additional tips for the tour guide, others as one sees fit,
- Personal purchases.