It is holy place for Buddhist. The mythology about this place is that the King Mahasattva feed hungry Tigress with his own flesh, and his Stupa remained underground for centuries. One fine day Buddha Shakyamuni came to this place and got attracted by protuberance and as soon as he clapped his hand the Stupa appeared miraculously.
Our hike to this holy land is very relaxing and easy. The whole trial winds around beautiful villages, along the foothill, riverbanks, gorgeous rice and millet fields, dense forests, and magnificent panorama of the landscape of the mother earth wrapping this wonderful place.
Beside this beautiful monastery you too will find many temples and other monasteries. In the trial we will encounter with confluence of Roshi Khola and Pungmati Khola. Although this heritage site is very near to Kathmandu it is rarely visited by tourists.
- Transportation, tour guide and entrance tickets during tour,
- Entrance fee,
- Packed Lunch, tea, coffee, including all food,
- Daily dispatches on wppnepal.com,
- Salary of Guide.
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks on trip,
- Personal equipment,
- All other additional charges for additional services, including recommended TIP,
- Additional tips for tour guide, others as one sees fit,
- Personal purchases.
Clothing & Footwear
- Hiking backpack
- Weather-appropriate clothing (think moisture-wicking and layers)
- Hiking boots or Shoes
- First-aid kit
- Trekking poles
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Lightweight fleece or Jacket
- Quick-drying pants/shorts
- Long-sleeve shirt (for Sun, bugs)
Additional items for rainy and / or cold weather
- Rainwear (Jacket and Pant)
- Fleece pant
- Warm, insulated Jacket or vest
- Gloves or Mittens
- Warm hat
- Bandana or Buff
Food & water
- Water bottles
- Trail snacks