This trek is a thriller that takes us into the soul of the Annapurna zone, but any and everything has its price, and in this venture, the price is more than the money we pay for this wonder trip, the exclusive price here are the physical demands that takes us high up into Himalayan wilderness above the timberline, and this is where the true beauty of the Himalayas are – its bliss!
Our mountain journey begins from the lake city of Pokhara as we head down to Nayapul – our trek start point, and then we hit the trails through fertile paddy fields and as we gain some elevation we begin to see terraced hillsides with wheat and barley plantations blowing in the wind. Most of these lively villages are inhabited by the ethnic Gurung and Magar hill folks who greet us with welcoming smiles of warmth as we pass by. We’ve planned our itinerary well enough so you could hike the paths at a pace that’s comfortable to your body; giving us enough time to interact with the local folks and observe their interesting cultures, most of us will be amazed to note that these mountain folks live lifestyles that go back centuries in time and nothing has changed with the ancient practices they follow.
We soon leave habitated zones to walk through rhododendron and oak forest, home to some of the most exotic birds in the world, the flowers hereabouts are simply lovely to behold as we gain above the tree-lines to reach Kopra Danda, where the wilderness is pure as we stare in disbelief at the massive peaks of Annapurna with Dhaulagiri to the west and the Kaligandaki river valley spread out below, the world’s deepest gorge. We then go above 4000m where the landscapes and wilderness are stunning, this is an area where nobody goes except the local shepherds with their cattle in the monsoon months; we also view the sacred hidden lake which is a masterpiece of nature to behold.
- Airport - hotel -airport picks up and drops.
- Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan.
- Hotel in Pokhara on BB plan.
- Flight from KTM -PKR including Guide.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking period.
- Best available accommodations during the trek in Teahouse.
- Annapurna Circuit Trekking map,
- An experienced Government license holder guide.
- Trekking porter /Sherpa to carry your bags during the trekking.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porters.
- Ground transportation from Pokhara to Besishahar.
- Private vehicle from Nayapul to Pokhara after trekking.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All necessary paper works and Annapurna conservation entry permits (ACAP fees).
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System).
- All government taxes and our service charges.
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner.
- Daily Dispatches : www.wppnepalcom
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- If required to change from airplane to helicopter to/from Pokhara due to weather issues, the additional cost of the helicopter will be shared amongst clients.
- Personal trekking and climbing gear
- Meals in Kathmandu (except breakfast and farewell dinner)
- Alcohol and Beverages during the trek and climbing season
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, shower etc.)
- Emergency Medical Evacuation & any medical costs.
Waterproof Hiking shoes
Changing shoes / sandal
T – shirts
Warm fleece Jacket
Waterproof pant and jacket
Good gloves for trek and climb
Personal back pack
Sun block cream
Head lamp / torch
Water bottle -1 liter bottle
Tooth brush and tooth paste
Extra batteries for head lamp/ torch and camera
Extra film rolls/ memory cards (if digital camera )
Battery charger ( if digital camera)
Personal first aid kits