Nagarkot sunrise tour is one of the best place that offer great mountain views near by Kathmandu valley. Nagarkot is a resort village, 32 km east of Kathmandu. The elevation of this beautiful place is 2,175m from sea level. The views go from Dhaulagiri in the west to Kanchenjunga in the east. Nagarkot Hiking which is also known as Nagarkot nature walk is one of the most popular one day hike in Kathmandu.
Walking through the highland Tamang village up to the Nagarkot 360 view tower is an exhilarating experience which will not only provide you with an opportunity to observe countryside lifestyle but it will also enable you to get close up views of snow-capped mountains along with incredible sunrise view.On a clear day one can see Mt. Everest (8848m), Manaslu (8,463m), Ganesh Himal (7,111m), and Langtang (7,246m). Many people go up to Nagarkot in the afternoon, stay in a hotel in Nagarkot, and then get up at dawn to see the Himalaya Mountains during the sunrise. Here you find lots of hotels and resorts from standard to deluxe category. Now Nagarkot is being popular as a destination for short period escape from city life. Trekkers after from long trek prefer to stay in Nagarkot for relaxation. Similarly other Nepal travelers would overnight stay in Nagarkot for mountain views and sunrise.
- Airport pick-up and drop,
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu as per itinerary,
- Salary, Accommodation and Insurance of one trekking guide and required number of helpers,
- Trekking helper for carrying goods and supplies,
- All accommodation during the trek,
- All Ground Transportation as per itinerary,
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking,
- National Park/Conservation Area entry permit,
- Wongchhu Peak Promotion duffel bag and trekking map.
- Travel/trekking insurance,
- Airport departure tax,
- Rescue charge,
- Personal Expenses,
- Tips for Guide.