Annapurna circuit trek provides an amazing vista of Annapurna (8,097), Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Lamjung, Manaslu, Machhapuchhre (6,993m), Tukuche peak etc. You will enjoy the ranges of views during the trek as it starts and finishes in the lush foothills of the Annapurna, scattered with different settlements. We will feel the spectacular change as we go into the barren scenery of the Tibetan highland where the way of life becomes mostly Buddhist.
Annapurna Circuit Trekking starts from Kathmandu and ends at Kathmandu. Hence, the trail goes anti-clockwise from Besisahar to Nayapul and reaches to Thorong La Pass at an altitude of (5,416m/17,769ft). Annapurna Circuit Trek has its own distinct feature. Annapurna Circuit Trekking personnel unanimously talk about the circuit for its scenic beauty of rivers, flora, fauna, and mountains. Despite, road construction in modern days has threatened this classic trekking location. Annapurna Circuit Trekking trail passes series of mountains like Manaslu and Dhaulagiri which is more than 8000m. Furthermore, Annapurna Circuit Trek also takes us to Manang, Jomsom and the Mustang region of Nepal which again gets us to familiar with the unbeatable Nepalese landscape, culture, tradition, and lifestyles over there as well ancient caves, frozen lakes, alpine valley, centuries-old monasteries.
- Airport - hotel -airport picks up and drops.
- Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan.
- Hotel in Pokhara on BB plan.
- Flight from KTM -PKR including Guide.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking period.
- Best available accommodations during the trek in Teahouse.
- Annapurna Circuit Trekking map,
- An experienced Government license holder guide.
- Trekking porter /Sherpa to carry your bags during the trekking.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porters.
- Ground transportation from Pokhara to Besishahar.
- Private vehicle from Nayapul to Pokhara after trekking.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All necessary paper works and Annapurna conservation entry permits (ACAP fees).
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System).
- All government taxes and our service charges.
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner.
- Daily Dispatches : www.wppnepalcom
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal trekking and climbing gear
- Meals in Kathmandu (except breakfast and farewell dinner)
- Alcohol and Beverages during the trek and climbing season
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, shower etc.)
- Emergency Medical Evacuation & any medical costs.
Waterproof Hiking shoes
Changing shoes / sandal
T – shirts
Warm fleece Jacket
Waterproof pant and jacket
Good gloves for trek and climb
Personal back pack
Sun block cream
Head lamp / torch
Water bottle -1 liter bottle
Tooth brush and tooth paste
Extra batteries for head lamp/ torch and camera
Extra film rolls/ memory cards (if digital camera )
Battery charger ( if digital camera)
Personal first aid kits