Nepal is rich country in the field of trekking, traveling and tours because of its natural beauty or scenery and unique culture. Our culture, religion and tradition are different in different places of the Country. There are many types of ethics groups of people and they follow their own culture and tradition. In this Kathmandu – Pokhara- Chitwan tour package you can experience Nepali culture, religion, tradition and festivals. You can enjoy with natural beauty and wildlife experience of Asia. You can get unforgettable lifetime experience in the tour package of Kathmandu- Pokhara- Chitwan. Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal.
The city stands at an elevation of approximately 1,300 meters (4,600 ft). The city is the urban core of the Kathmandu Valley in the Himalayas, it contains two sister cities: Lalitpur (5 kilometers (3.1 mi) to its south and Bhaktapur, 12 kilometers (7.5 mi) to its east, and a number of smaller towns. It has its own historical background.
The ancient history of Kathmandu is based in mythology. According to Swayambhu Purana, the present day Kathmandu was once a lake called Nagdaha. The lake was drained by Manjushree, who established a city called Manjupattan and made Dharmakar the ruler of the land. In Kathmandu there are many Sightseeing places having historical importance and in some places shows the vital role to know about Nepal’s history. Pokhara is the city of Lakes and beautiful Mountains scenery. We can see many mountains like Annapurna, Machhapuchre, Lamjung Himal, Hiuchuli etc and many temples like Barahi Temple of Phewa Lake, Bindabasini temple, Bhimsen temple etc. David falls, Gupteshowr cave, Museum.
Chitwan is famous for the Chitwan National park. The word Chitwan means ‘in the heart of Jungle’. This is the first National Park of Nepal, which is established in 1973. 50 types of grass including tall elephant grass, more than 50 mammals, 526 species of birds, 150 types of birds, 126 species of fish, about 55 species of amphibians and reptiles found in Chitwan National Park. Animals like one- horned Rhino, Bengal Tiger, Leopard, Wild elephant, four horned Antelope, Golden moiter Lizard, Black Stook, and White Stook are the attraction of National park. In the 8 days package of tour you can collect the well experience about the Nepali culture, religion, traditional, natural beauty and other many that will be remembrance in your lifetime.
- All necessary transportation in Nepal,
- Hotel in KTM for 2 nights pre and two nights post trek (total 4 nights) , including breakfast on a twin-sharing basis,
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu includes Entrance fee, guide salary & transportation,
- Accommodation in Pokhara for 2 nights,
- Sightseeing in Pokhara,
- Hotel in Chitwan for 2 nights with full Board services for both the clients and the guide with jungle activities,
- Tour Guide salary,
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from your trip (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary,
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks on trip,
- All personal expenses, including Nepal Visa (for country entrance),
- Personal medical and evacuation insurance,
- All other additional charges for additional services ( phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, Shower, WIFI etc),
- Personal purchases.