Annapurna Base Camp trek is known to be one of the most popular trekking destinations in Nepal other than the Everest Base Camp Trek. The unique flora and fauna , wonderful culture and tradition, along with the views of the majestic mountains like Annapurna Massif, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Nilgiri, and Mt. Fishtail makes the Annapurna Base Camp trek so special.
Sitting at the lap of the 10th highest mountain in the world, Mt. Annapurna at 8091 m, the Annapurna Base camp trek package has a lot to offer. The Annapurna massif blanketed by heaps of snow looks exceptionally good above from the base camp at an elevation of 4310 m. You get to experience the cultures and tradition of different ethnic communities of Tamang, Chhetri, Magars, and Gurung.
The ABC Trekking Trail begins from Nayapul and towards Hinku Cave. From the forest of rhododendron and bamboo, the path leads to Deurali and then into Jhinu Danda downhill. You gently enter Tolka to reach Pokhara. The ABC trek explores all grandeur of Nepal in the lap of Annapurna Massif.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 4 nights Kathmandu in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide, Transportations and entrance fees
- Kathmandu- Pokhara-Kathmandu airplane flight and departure taxes or Tourist Bus for both
- Food and Accommodation during trekking (full board service – breakfast, lunch and dinner + hot water)
- An experienced English speaking trekking guide and Sherpa porters to carry luggage including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works
- Wongchhu Peak Promotion Trekking duffel bag and trekking
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Insurance for Nepali Staff
- Special Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- If required to change from airplane to helicopter to/from Pokhara due to weather issues, the additional cost of the helicopter will be shared amongst clients.
- Personal trekking and climbing gear
- Meals in Kathmandu (except breakfast and farewell dinner)
- Alcohol and Beverages during the trek and climbing season
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, shower etc.)
- Emergency Medical Evacuation & any medical costs.
Waterproof Hiking shoes
Changing shoes / sandal
T – shirts
Warm fleece Jacket
Waterproof pant and jacket
Good gloves for trek and climb
Personal back pack
Sun block cream
Head lamp / torch
Water bottle -1 liter bottle
Tooth brush and tooth paste
Extra batteries for head lamp/ torch and camera
Extra film rolls/ memory cards (if digital camera )
Battery charger ( if digital camera)
Personal first aid kits
All the equipment can be purchased and some of the equipment can be rented in Nepal at reasonable price.