With the low lying valleys and the high cold mountains Nepal can provide some of the best paragliding experiences in the world with its natural and frequently produce rising thermals. Paragliding has been practiced in Nepal since 1995 and the sport goes from strength to strength. You can come as a beginner and leave with many flying hours under your belt. Soaring with the hawks and flying close to the Himalayan summits are experiences you will never forget whether you are an experienced pilot or a beginner undertaking your first tandem flight. You can fly with world class pilots, solo or tandem and benefit from local knowledge going cross-country or acro flying, you can even get your international license in Nepal. If you don’t have your own equipment or chose not to bring it to Nepal with you, then that is not a problem, hiring equipment in Nepal is an alternative solution.
Paragliding in Pokhara
Paragliding in Nepal Pokhara is one of the top 5 tandem paragliding locations in the world. It has all the right ingredients like stable thermals, convenient take off and landing zones, the safety of a large lake and great mountain views. Pokhara is the perfect place to do paragliding in Nepal.
- All necessary transportation in Nepal
- Hotel in KTM for 2nights pre and 1 nights post trek (total 3 nights), including breakfast on a twin-sharing basis
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Pokhara includes Entrance fee, guide salary, transportation fee
- Accommodation in Pokhara for 3 nights
- Sightseeing in Pokhara
- Paragliding in Pokhara
- Guide Salary during the tour
- Daily Dispatch on: www.wppnepal.com
- Welcome & Farewell dinner
- Meals in Kathmandu (except welcome and farewell dinner)
- Extra night accommodations in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- If required to change from airplane to helicopter flight to/from Lukla (i.e. weather) ,
- additional costs will be shared by clients.
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks on trek – Personal trekking equipment – All personal expenses, including Nepal Visa (for country entrance) – Personal medical and
- evacuation insurance –
- All other additional charges for additional services, including recommended TIP.
- Additional tips for tour guide, others as one sees fit.
- Personal purchases