Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking, also popularly known as Annapurna Sunrise Trekking, or Annapurna Panorama Trekking is one of the most popular and relatively easy treks that meander through the beautiful ethnic villages of Annapurna Region. Invigorating through some rhododendron forests, Poon Hill Trekking in Nepal will let you feel the Himalayan Panorama while providing you the opportunities to get close to the local Culture. However, Poon Hill Trek is obviously best known for the views from Poon Hill.
Ghorepani lies on a major trail linking several other villages as well as the Annapurna Base Camp. From the South-East direction, it can normally be reached by foot from about 10 hours depending on the trekker. However, many trekkers prefer to overnight at one of the lower villages on their way to Ghorepani. Ghorepani, covering the distance over two days owing to the steepness of the trail, the increase in altitude and the beauty of the natural surroundings. This trail includes the villages of Shikha, Dana, and Chitre. The best thing of Ghorepani poon hill trek is sunset, sunrise and beautiful natural sceneries.
The divine beauty of the sunrise over the Himalayas namely Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Gangapurna, etc from Poon Hill, nothing could have been more tantalizing. Imagine your whole family together in one clear quiet morning, staring at the sky with the golden sun just above the snow-clad Himalayas! The bird's chirp will add some pleasant music to the moment. A moment to be captured in camera as well as in each other’s mind!
So, if you are thinking of a family vacation, join Wongchhu Peak Promotion Team for Ghorepani Poon Hill Family Trek. A family vacation is a matter of great joy to be in the hands of those who care!!
We promise you will not regret visiting this place.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 4 nights Kathmandu in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide, Transportations, and entrance fees
- Kathmandu- Pokhara-Kathmandu airplane flight and departure taxes OR Tourist Bus for both way
- Food and Accommodation during trekking (full board service – breakfast, lunch, and dinner + hot water)
- An experienced English speaking trekking guide and Sherpa porters to carry luggage including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food, and lodging
- All necessary paper works
- Wongchhu Peak Promotion Trekking duffel bag and trekking
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Insurance for Nepali Staff
- Special Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- If required to change from airplane to helicopter to/from Pokhara due to weather issues, the additional cost of the helicopter will be shared amongst clients.
- Personal trekking and climbing gear
- Meals in Kathmandu (except breakfast and farewell dinner)
- Alcohol and Beverages during the trek and climbing season
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, shower, etc.)
- Emergency Medical Evacuation & any medical costs.
Waterproof Hiking shoes
Changing shoes / sandal
T – shirts
Warm fleece Jacket
Waterproof pant and jacket
Good gloves for trek and climb
Personal back pack
Sun block cream
Head lamp / torch
Water bottle -1 liter bottle
Tooth brush and tooth paste
Extra batteries for head lamp/ torch and camera
Extra film rolls/ memory cards (if digital camera )
Battery charger ( if digital camera)
Personal first aid kits