Probably the most popular trek in the Everest region, this short trail has all the right ingredients. Everest panorama Trek, although relatively easy compared to some of other treks, takes you up high along trails to Tengboche Monastery (3850m). This is a short trek but very scenic trek offers really superb view of the world’s highest peaks, including Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam and other many snowy peaks.
Visiting a succession of Sherpa villages, surrounded by fluttering prayer flags and glistening snow-capped peaks, the popular myth of ‘Shangri La’ will seem all-too-real. This trek definitely gives a great introduction to Sherpa lifestyle, country culture along with fine mountain views. For first time trekkers to Nepal, this is a popular destination. Suited for those people who haven’t had enough time for a longer trek into the high mountains.
We fly from Kathmandu to Lukla airstrip in the Khumbu region and trek up to Namche Bazar, Tyangboche (famous for its monastery) and into the Khumjung village, a very nice settlement of Sherpas people. This trek is a great introduction to Sherpa country and its culture with great mountain views, a very popular destination for first time trekkers in Nepal. This trek is best suited for those who do not have enough time for longer treks into the high mountains.
- Airport – Hotel transfers in KTM
- Hotel in KTM for 2nights pre and two nights post trek (total 4 nights) , including breakfast on a twin-sharing basis
- City tour of Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Swyambhunath
- Transportation, tour guide and entrance tickets during city tour
- Flight from KTM-Lukla-KTM via airplane.
- Khumbu Entrance Fee
- Everest National park entrance fees
- Teahouse trekking accommodations including food
- Boiled water, tea, coffee, including all food
- Guides & porters during trek.
- Wongchhu Peak Promotion duffel bag and trekking map.
- Salary & insurance for all Nepali staff.
- Welcome & Farewell Dinners
- Meals in Kathmandu (except welcome and farewell dinner)
- Extra night accommodations in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- If required to change from airplane to helicopter flight to/from Lukla (i.e. weather) , additional costs will be shared by clients
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks on trek – Personal trekking equipment
- All personal expenses, including Nepal Visa (for country entrance)
- Personal medical and evacuation insurance
- All other additional charges for additional services, including recommended
- Additional tips for tour guide, others as one sees fit.
- Personal purchases.
Waterproof Hiking shoes
Changing shoes / sandal
T – shirts
Warm fleece Jacket
Waterproof pant and jacket
Good gloves for trek and climb
Personal back pack
Provided by WPP
Sun block cream
Head lamp / torch
Water bottle -1 liter bottle
Tooth brush and tooth paste
Extra batteries for head lamp/ torch and camera
Extra film rolls/ memory cards (if digital camera )
Battery charger ( if digital camera)
Personal first aid kits
All the equipment can be purchased and some of the equipment can be rented in Nepal at reasonable price.