The Everest Base Camp (EBC) Helicopter tour is time-honored choice for the mountain lovers who has short time period but wants to observe such massive Himalaya sequence with helicopter sightseeing tour in Nepal. The Charter helicopter ride to mount Everest Base Camp from Kathmandu is single option to examine the plentiful impressive mountain including Mt. Everest [8,848m] within few hours and minutes. The Everest Kala Patthar Helicopter sightseeing tour in Nepal is most liked flight tour.
The magical moments will take you close to the cold and quaint mountains like Mt. Everest, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Cho Oyu and many more. The monasteries in Tengboche, Syangboche airport and many other attractions in Khumbu region can be assessed easily without any hectic walks or worries of altitude sickness. helicopter sightseeing tour in Nepal take a luxurious flight and unleash the raw appeal of the mountains. The Khumbu glacier and Gokyo lakes, everything will look like a dream. The azure blue lakes embedded in the white land of snow, nothing could be more tantalizing.
- All airport/hotel transfer,
- 3 nights in Kathmandu (request category hotel accommodation) with Breakfast,
- Helicopter flight cost and departure taxes,
- Breakfast at Everest View Lodge,
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide, transportations and entrance fees,
- Special farewell dinner.
- International flight Airfare,
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (except breakfast and farewell dinner),
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required,
- Nepal entry visa fee, visa issuance is easy at the arrival,
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, Laundry, Phone calls, Internets,
- All kind of Personal Expenses,
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on price includes section.