Tsum Valley Trek takes the visitors to the hidden valley of Tsum meaning “vivid” home to the direct descendant Tibetan people are known as Tsumbas, the Tsum Valley is located to the east of Manaslu, on the border with Tibet. This isolated hidden Shangri-La is just opened to trekkers in 2008. It remains relatively untouched, with ancient villages and Tibetan Buddhist monasteries waiting to be explored.
The Tsum Valley is a sacred Himalayan pilgrimage valley situated in a trans-Himalayan region of Gorkha, Nepal. The Tsum Valley’s acquaintance with Tibet, natural beauty and its pristine culture make this trekking unique. Tsum comes from the Tibetan work ‘Tsombo’, which means vivid. Against the majestic backdrop of the Ganesh Himal, SringiHimal and BaudhaHimal ranges, this serene Himalayan valley is rich in ancient art, culture, and religion. The local people are mostly of Tibetan origin and seek a unique dialect.
Trails are strewn with artistic chortens and lined with mani walls made of thousands of stone slabs carved with deities and prayers. The Tsum valley has a long history of Buddhism.Tsum Valley is abundant in Tibetan cultural, exceptionally beauty villages and spectacular Himalayan Scenery to explore both restricted areas where particular Permits needed for the Tsum Valley Manaslu.Tsum Valley located in the Manaslu region. The ManasluLarke pass through Tsum Valley, beginning by bus to Arughat, The route follows the raging Budi Gandaki River along the Seti Khola, MachhaKhola, Jagat, and Eklelbhatti.
Following Ekelbhatti, the road heads northeast into the beautiful Tsum Valley heading for the village of MuGompa.The trek leads towards the ManasluLarke Pass 5106 m after Tsum Valley. This pass provides beautiful high mountain views of the mighty Manaslu Range, Annapurna range, and After Larke Pass, walks down-hill to Bimthang, Tilche, and Dharapani.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 4 nights Kathmandu in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide, Transportations and entrance fees
- Transportation cost both of trip
- Food and Accommodation during trekking (full board service – breakfast, lunch and dinner + hot water)
- An experienced English speaking trekking guide and Sherpa porters to carry luggage including their salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works (National Park Fee )
- TIMS (card)
- Wongchhu Peak Promotion Trekking duffel bag, cap and trekking map
- Travel and rescue arrangement
- Insurance for Nepali Staff
- Daily Dispatch on website.
- Special Welcome and Farewell Dinner.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal trekking and climbing gear
- Meals in Kathmandu (except breakfast and farewell dinner)
- Alcohol and Beverages during the trek and climbing season
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, shower etc.)
- Emergency Medical Evacuation & any medical costs.
Waterproof Hiking shoes
Changing shoes / sandal
T – shirts
Warm fleece Jacket
Waterproof pant and jacket
Good gloves for trek and climb
Personal back pack
Sun block cream
Head lamp / torch
Water bottle -1 liter bottle
Tooth brush and tooth paste
Extra batteries for head lamp/ torch and camera
Extra film rolls/ memory cards (if digital camera )
Battery charger ( if digital camera)
Personal first aid kits